Truevo Payments in Malta is growing and is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior CRM Administrator
to join their CRM team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate
will be responsible for the day to day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to start their career as a CRM administrator.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance and security settings, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks;
- Assist with gathering and analysing requirements from different departments to establish suitable processes and provide solutions that leverage the Salesforce Functionality;
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data;
- Validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Manage Salesforce.com data imports and clean-ups as well as the integration of applications connected to Saleforce.com.
- Keep abreast of new features and best practices for Salesfore.com.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a willingness to grow and learn;
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on our CRM and corresponding systems;
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality will be an advantage.