Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit a Projects & Administration Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected individual will be responsible for supporting in the daily running of Golden Travel, the Grand Hotel Excelsior's internal concierge service for direct clients. The objective of Golden Travel is to create bespoke programmes for our distinguished guests, to maximise their experience on the Maltese Islands.
- Acknowledging emails from prospective clients, and replying within the stipulated DMC requested period;
- Gathering as much information as possible from prospective clients, and drafting programmes and proposals accordingly;
- Designing bespoke innovative programmes, suited to the needs and requirements of each group, following Golden Travel’s standards;
- Being present during client functions, to ensure the smooth running of the operations;
- Following up on clients to ensure satisfaction;
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge about Malta, places of interest, cultural sites, ongoing events, conference venues, new suppliers etc;
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge about the Grand Hotel Excelsior, and upselling hotel accommodation and services;
- Making recommendations to the management of Golden Travel on product development and improvement;
- Maintaining excellent relations with suppliers;
- Drafting internal and client’s costing sheets supporting the tailor-made programmes, keeping in-mind company targets and the client’s budget;
- Obtaining relevant information regarding costs from Golden Travel’s database;
- Maintaining databases related to Golden Travel, including clients, suppliers, venues etc;
- Drafting contracts in accordance with Golden Travel SOP's;
- Administration tasks and office management.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Projects and events coordination and/or destination management experience will be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English, written and verbal;
- Any other language will be considered an asset;
- Organisational and administrative skills;
- A flair for sales;
- Availability to work flexible hours, in accordance with events operations;
- Excellent knowledge of Maltese history, culture and places of interest;
- Qualifications in tourism, hospitality or events management will be considered an asset.