FBM in Malta is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Professional administrative and organizational support to the managers, reporting directly to the Administrative Manager of the Maltese office;
- Performs general office duties: answers the telephone, writes service requests, follows-up on completed or pending service requests, filing, and orders office supplies and printed material;
- Booking or processing bills, expenses, invoices, and other general data;
- Contact staff, suppliers, and clients in and sometimes out of the office;
- Purchase material and equipment to the office whenever necessary;
- Organize Human Resources documents as employee folders, policies, procedures; distribute performance evaluation and schedule calendar
- Assist in the organization, tracking, and filing of documents for all companies such as contracts, corporate documents, letters to register games, others;
- Prepare daily and monthly cash flow reports, prepare other internal reports for the Administrative Manager.
- A standard level of Accounts is required;
- Excellent skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and accounting software;
- Pro-active approach, responding in a professional and timely manner. Think creatively about solutions and how to implement them;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English. Maltese, Portuguese or Spanish are considered a plus;
- Ability to deal with change and to take the initiative.
Since 2001, FBM has a long and proud history as a global gaming brand. FBM is synonymous with high-class products, trustful relations, and commitment to enthusing players and clients everywhere, around the markets we have the presence in.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, dealing with accounting software and administrative tasks;
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent, plus completion of recognized business, administrative or secretarial courses.