CaterEssence in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. Ideally, with previous experience in sales, the chosen candidate will be an important link between the Sales Team and the Customer, by dealing with the customers’ enquiries, conducting meetings and processing the necessary paperwork.
CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements:
- Dealing with clients’ requests promptly and professionally;
- Prepare and deliver quotes on customer requests;
- Administrating invoices and monitoring order process;
- Ensure customer’s deadlines are consistently achieved;
- Maintaining and updating customer records;
- Develop monthly sales report;
- Take a proactive approach to food product sales with both existing and new clients;
- Liaising and supporting the sales team with general operations.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English;
- Proficient in Word and Excel;
- Excellent customer relation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Have attention to detail;
- The chosen candidate must also be in possession of a clean driving license;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience within a Sales team.
CaterEssence forms part of the Vassallo Group of Companies, one of the leading corporate organisations in Malta.
CaterEssence is one of the largest and leading privately owned contract caterers in Malta. Established in 2010, CaterEssence operates from a state of the art, central food processing unit spread over 2000 sq. metres at The Landmark in Qormi. We operate and specialise in hotel contract catering, care home catering, outside catering and producing a wide variety of delicious pastries. CaterEssence employs +200 dedicated personnel, including over qualified 50 chefs who design, prepare, cook and serve our food and pastries in various locations around Malta.