Global Tech Malta is currently looking for a responsible Administration Executive Assistant
to join their growing team of professionals on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Office Manager the selected candidate will be expected to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties of the selected candidate will include general front office duties such as:
- Processing Mail;
- Processing EU Funds Applications;
- Data inputting;
- Other ad hoc administrative and clerical tasks that may be assigned by managers or direct superior.
Global Tech Malta:
Set up in 2013, the Company, which at the time went by another name focused solely on solar panels domestic installations. It consisted of two members who split the day to day operations amongst themselves from a small garage that served as an office, workshop and storage all at once. In 2016, a change in the shareholders brought about a series of changes, that included a re-branding exercise, the opening of its flagship showroom in San Gwann and a newly diversified business model. Global Tech is now servicing both the domestic and the industrial segments with a portfolio of solutions ranging from photovoltaic systems to air- conditions, fire, safety & security. “Our Vision is to be the fastest-growing local company with the most reputed after-sales service within the industry”. “To deliver more than expected by looking at ourselves and always find a reason to improve.” At Global Tech we are the proud official partners of world-class brands covering territorial regions from Malta, Italy, Montenegro, Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria. Our staff is our greatest asset and our growth is attributed to the strong technical team we employ. The secret to our success is in the blend of the team coupled with our after-sales service. We invest heavily in our people’s potential not only through reward and training but most importantly, by giving them space and leadership possibilities to deliver in the way they deem best. The Company’s pro-active attitude to business expansion has led to the opening of our first overseas branch in Montenegro. Word of mouth is what has put us on the map effectively. Reliability is our passport along with the fact that Global Tech is a one-stop-shop providing the full circle of services required.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant;
- Excellent call handling skills;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like photocopiers, binders, etc;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Maltese & English;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.