Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Receptionist
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Receptionist
is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests from arrival to the point of departure while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner;
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel service, facilities and hours of operation;
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc;
- Complete any required reporting (financial and non-financial);
- Collaborate on and follow company policies, practices and procedures in order to maintain internal controls;
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages, mail and messages as needed to guests and meeting rooms;
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the front desk in accordance with hotels’ standards;
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner;
- Supervise the reception, lobby and bar areas at night and liaise with security on duty to safeguard hotel property.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, the Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexibility with work schedule to accommodate last minute requests;
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Good telephone persona with a friendly and helpful demeanour;
- Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.