One of our clients, specializing in Banking Services, is seeking to recruit a Bank Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Branch Manager/Senior Officer (General Banking).
- Process financial transactions both in local and foreign currency;
- Open profiles/accounts and process other requests and applications;
- Promote and cross-sell the Bank’s products and services;
- Respond to customers’ enquiries;
- Post transactions accurately, access account information, balance transactions, and generally update customer account transactions and information;
- Compile reports and statistics accurately and on a regular basis;
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies, guidelines, and underlying procedures at all times;
- Customer-driven with a strong focus on the quality of service.
- Ideally possess or is in the process of completing a qualification in banking, finance or related field will be considered an asset;
- Be computer literate and conversant in MS Office applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Experience in a financial institution is considered as an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Analytical and logical mindset;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details;
- Problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Be a team player while still being able to work independently when needed.