deVere Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Office Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
If you are smart, ambitious and want to grow a successful career in a corporate environment that spells ‘professional’, with the dedication to cultivating strong team spirit, then read on….
deVere Group is an award-winning financial advisory firm operating in over 30 countries worldwide, growing and reaching new heights as it continues to thrive in the financial industry by staying ahead with digital currency applications, groundbreaking fintech services, and other new market developments. This results in deVere’s back-office hub in Malta expanding again.
Responsibilities in general terms are as follows:
Distinguishing Features/Critical Competencies:
- Dealing with the day-to-day requests which are received via telephone as well as via email;
- Maintain our various databases efficiently and with accuracy;
- Support other colleagues within the department as and when required;
- Ensure any query is replied to and addressed in a timely fashion;
- Liaise with relevant overseas offices on any emails/issues that may arise.
- Assertive, organized and diligent;
- Respect confidentiality;
- Attention to detail;
- A pro-active and positive approach to work;
- Great time management skills;
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team;
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize work accordingly;
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications;
- A minimum level of education is A' level education and/or diploma level.
Training will be provided, though previous experience in customer service and/or administration would be considered an asset.
The deVere Group specialise in providing financial advice and wealth management assistance to High Net Worth Expatriates and clientele around the globe.
deVere’s back office in Malta aims at delivering world-class administration support. Our success is down to the quality and commitment of our people and we are looking to expand our talented team of Administrators.