Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a motivated, ambitious and energetic Shipping Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate shall form part of the shipping team and whilst preference may be given to persons having experience in shipping within the FMCG industry, this is not essential as on the job training shall be provided.
Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd represents several big brands within the local market, brands such as Mars©, Kellogg’s©, Foster Clark’s©, Barilla© as well as Glenfiddich©, to name a few.
Interested applicants should possess the following requisites:
This role consists of various administrative tasks within the shipping department. These shall include the:
- Be smart, sociable and objective oriented;
- Be disciplined and capable of working on own initiative;
- Must enjoy working in a team environment;
- A positive attitude and be enthusiastic to learn;
- Clean police conduct;
- Minimum driving licence B & own means of transport.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and a minimum diploma level of education is a must for this post;
- Experience in customs clearance procedures shall be considered an asset.
Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd:
We are one of Malta's leading food and beverage import and distribution company established for over 150 years. We form part of the FBS group, which includes Foster Clark Products Limited and B & S Contractors. We operate from our premises at Busuttil Buildings in Santa Venera, which is strategically placed in the centre of Malta to best serve clients within Malta and Gozo.
- Co-ordination of shipments from abroad;
- Shipping documentation;
- Working product costings;
- Inputting purchase orders and stock receipts into the computer system;
- Scanning documents;
- Organising meetings and;
- Sourcing of quotes.