Jobsinmalta.com are looking to recruit a full-time Administration Assistant on a full-time basis.
Your responsibilities as an Administration Assistant will be:
- Managing relationships with current clients;
- Compiling and verifying data from clients;
- Assisting the team with any ad-hoc tasks;
- Social Media sharing;
- Supporting Clients with queries on the service and online platform.
Education and Experience:
The vacancy requires:
- A minimum of A'level standard of education
- A good command of English and Maltese, both written and speaking is a must.
Candidates applying should be residing in Malta and have a valid work permit.
- Administration experience will be considered an asset;
- An outgoing, driven and energetic personality;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
We have entrusted Konnekt to handle all applications on our behalf, and they will reach out with feedback. Your CV will not be recorded in their database and will be treated in strict confidence for the purpose of this vacancy.
Jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal which uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo. All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process. The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes, and Associations and a fast-growing local social media network of 36 groups and pages with over 45,000 members. jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.