This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay in Malta is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Front Office Shift Leader to join their front office department on a full-time basis. Working with a highly dynamic team, in a fast-moving environment, the candidate will be responsible to carry out requested duties whilst delivering an exceptional customer care service.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate must:
- Overseeing and directing the reception operation by supervising the team and ensuring that guest’s needs are met to the high standard required by the company
- Maintaining effective communication within the department
- Assisting in achieving goals and targets set in the company budget
- Responding and actioning any queries in a friendly and efficient manner
- Delivering outstanding customer care service
- Fulfilling all guests’ needs and requirements.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience within Front Office Department
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition
- Be computer literate and familiar with the Fidelio, Opera, PMS & Microsoft Office applications
- Be logical, accurate and able to handle multi-tasking
- Be fluent in English and preferably another language
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Be willing to work night shifts, weekends and public holidays as necessary
- Maintain Company grooming standards.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Meals on duty
- Health insurance cover
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.