Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounting Administrator (Clerk) to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing Goods Received Notes and posting the supplier invoice
- Processing receipts and payments and prepare them for posting in the General Ledger
- Processing payments in the internet banking system
- Reconciliation of vendors’ statement and following up on discrepancies
- Updating of stock records, including material in transit reports, processing write-offs of stock and monitoring stock reconciliations
- Processing indirect invoices and posting GL documents
- Filing and maintaining clerical records and reports pertinent to accounting and bookkeeping
- Liaising with auditors in the preparation of auditing schedules
- Assisting as required in meeting month end and other deadlines.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In speciality medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and speciality capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- The ideal candidate should possess a positive attitude for work, with minimal supervision and taking full ownership of the job;
- The candidate should also have a good knowledge of Excel, good communication and organisation skills, as well as time management skills to be able to meet deadlines;
- The individual should possess an Advanced Level in Finance/Accounting and experience in working in an accounts department will be considered an asset;
- Other advantages include knowledge of SAP and of the pharmaceutical industry.