A small specialist data and analytics team for a large multinational bank requires a Receptionist
to join their team on a part-time basis. The role will be the first point of contact for the Malta office of this multinational corporation. It requires a positive attitude, polished and professional appearance, planning and organizational skills, and excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
General Administrative duties:
- Greet clients, visitors, and guests as they enter into office
- Assist with invoice administration, loading payments etc…
- Answer inquiries regarding services and availability of the personnel
- Schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments
- Provide information to callers over the telephone, answer telephone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Take care of general office requirements such as liaising with the cleaning company, maintenance companies, handling courier and postage and also order and maintain office consumables.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Respond to emails and office correspondence
- Update employee attendance and visitors’ records
- Assist visitors in filling out forms
- Perform basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties
- Perform data entry and filing activities as and when required
- Keep work area clean and tidy on a constant basis
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Order supplies and equipment when required
- Schedule staff appointments with clients or company representatives.
Finbond Services Ltd:
Finbond Group Limited is a leading North-American and South African Financial Services institution that specializes in the design and delivery of unique value and solution based savings, credit and insurance solutions tailored around depositor and borrower requirements rather than institutionalized policies and practices. Finbond has a small specialist analytics team based in Malta with an office in Sliema.
- 1 year’s similar administrative or receptionist experience will be advantageous
- Presentable, friendly and energetic
- Organized, responsible and proactive
- Computer literate (MS Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Excellent English
- Clear and concise communicator
- Excellent time manager and planner
- Meticulous attention to detail.