Firstbridge Services Ltd in Malta are currently looking for an Accounting Executive
to join their dynamic team on a full-time basis. This is a role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging and dynamic working environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Accounting, your main responsibilities will include:
Required Skills, Qualifications, & Experience:
- Maintain accounting records for various clients across a number of industries;
- Coordination and review of reporting with the Head of Accounting;
- Assist in the enhancement of accounting and reporting procedures;
- Assist with various special projects on an ad hoc basis;
- Day to day inputting of records;
- Client communications;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Receivables reconciliations;
- Payable reconciliations;
- VAT compliance.
- 2 years or more work experience in a similar position or experience within an audit practice will be considered as an asset;
- Qualified accountants shall be given preference, otherwise, the candidate would need to be in the process of acquiring an accounting degree or equivalent qualification;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English;
- Must be able to work on own initiative and in a team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Basic tax knowledge will be also considered an asset.
Interested applicants are to send their CV and covering letter.
Firstbridge Services Limited :
Firstbridge Services Limited is a multifaceted professional services provider. Established in 2005, the firm is comprised of a versatile team of experts, providing a range of financial services to an array of businesses which range from logistics to retail, start-ups to already established organisations as well as other service and product providers. Firstbridge offers financial corporate support through tailor-made solutions, serving as a bridge between our clients’ financial requirements and goals.