One of our clients within the services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a full-time Executive Secretary to join their team. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Directors.
- Supporting the Senior Director in maintaining coordination of his office
- Managing, scheduling and diarising appointments, handling and screening incoming calls and sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Draft emails and other correspondence
- Plan, book and coordinate overseas travel arrangements, as well as handle applications for travel VISAS
- Other general office administration as required on a day-to-day basis.
- The person must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A proven track record in a similar role.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Possess an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken) and preferably be able to communicate in Maltese and Italian
- Comfortable in the use of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as the use of social media.