A new vacancy of Office Administrator is available. Your main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the day to day running of the office in good order, including the upkeep and cleanliness of the office, supplies of stationery and essential materials etc;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (such as e-mail, letters, packages);
- Administration and back office support to the Employer and other staff as the case may necessitate;
- Collaborating with staff and clients and associates in achieving the goals of the Employer;
- Maintaining the corporate and secretarial affairs of the clients of the firm in good order;
- Managing and maintaining all filing in good order;
- Managing, organising and following up on all invoicing and debtor chasing under the supervision of the relevant financial controller;
- Any other matter relative to the day to day running of the office.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Knowledge of English is a must. Knowledge of Maltese language will be considered as an asset.
- Computer literate (proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel);
- An organised, diligent and careful disposition;
- Positive attitude to get things done and keep things organised;
- Capable of working on own initiative;
Job Reference Code: QH728