SMS Group Ltd in Malta are currently looking for a dynamic and energetic Maintenance Administrator who will be assuming overall responsibility of our Maintenance and Administration Department on a full-time basis.
- The selected candidate will be responsible mainly for coordinating and supervising the maintenance staff, cleaners, facility related subcontractors etc;
- Responsible for the day to day upkeep of the Director's office;
- Ordering and maintaining stock of the company's stationery;
- Responsible for the company's rented properties and their upkeep.
SMS Group Ltd:
SMS is one of the longest established groups of companies in Malta, having its roots in the shipping business. Notwithstanding the fact that SMS has been successful in retaining its core traditional values for professionalism and ethical standards, it continues to be at the cutting edge of innovation and diversification. It is on this basis that SMS has developed from a shipping agency to a large group of companies employing some 300 persons active in travel, tourism, insurance, hotels (ownership and management), airfreight, ship registration and financial services, as well as general trading.
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Be fluent in Maltese and English;
- Have a valid driving licence and own transport;
- Candidates with knowledge in building maintenance (especially electrical and plumbing) will be given preference.