Cavalieri Art Hotel in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Desk Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Scope, Purpose and Objective:
To ensure that the day to day operation is smooth and the Front Office Team is up to standards to give the highest possible customer service. Making sure that all the team members are properly trained and well groomed. Showing example to the colleagues by giving the best possible service and following the standards. The supervisor has to be trained in every field within the department in order to be able to assist in any difficulties or replacing in case of an emergency situation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Following the direction is given by the Front Office Manager and making sure that all the team members are on the same track;
- Making sure that the customer satisfaction is on the highest possible level;
- Maintaining the corporate relations and making sure that all the VIP guest are receiving suitable treatment according to their VIP status;
- Ensuring that the daily tasks are being delegated equally between the team members;
- Briefing the team members about the daily functions and happenings;
- Assisting the Front Office Manager in the day-to-day operations;
- Taking care of room assignment and making sure that all guests are receiving the proper room category according to their booking and their requests;
- Making sure that all staff members are receiving the necessary training;
- Ensure that Front of House and Back of House kept clean, tidy and organized;
- Ensuring the new recruits are being trained up to standard and keeping clear records of the training program in order to be able to report the progress to the Front Office Manager;
- Maintaining the actual procedures and assisting the Front Office Manager creating necessary procedures;
- Finalizing any necessary reports requested by the Head of Department;
- The supervisor is requested to carry as Duty Manager in absence of Front Office Manager;
- Making sure that all the reviews received by our customers are being answered on an efficient;
- Maximalizing the hotel revenue and making sure that all the staff member are doing their utmost to promote and upsell the hotel;
- Reporting any essential conflicts or situation created between any staff members.
This Job Description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that are to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be requested to perform other Job-related duties assigned to them by their Direct Superior.
Cavalieri Art Hotel:
The Cavalieri Art Hotel is a four-star Hotel set in a quiet and unique location directly overlooking the popular and picturesque St. Julian's Bay. The property is also located on the doorstep of the Portomaso Yacht Marina within easy walking distance to the most important points of interest. These attractions include Malta's most popular nightlife area, the Dragonara Casino and Spinola Bay the heart of St. Julian's. The seafront and beautiful promenade with its many bars, restaurants and shops as well as the main bus routes to Valletta and Sliema and Gozo ferry terminal are all close by. The Cavalieri Art Hotel faces south and is located on the water's edge. The style is contemporary, with comfortable furnishings and attractive decor and consists of well-appointed hotel rooms with full sea views of St. Julian's Bay or the Portomaso Yacht Marina.