Paragon Europe in Malta is seeking to recruit a Coordinator - R&D Engineering for one of their clients within the Healthcare Industry on a full-time basis.
The job holder will be required to:
- Liaise with the Senior Coordinator to get inputs to sustain on market products, primarily related (but not limited) to SNC’s and End of Life initiatives;
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Product Design Owner, Manufacturing and/or Regulatory, to conclude on initial sustaining assessments;
- Co-ordinate the overall execution of such sustaining activities by managing projects through Baxter Change Control Management (CCM) process, from initiation through closure.
- Provides inputs to regular dashboard updates.
Who are you?
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Possess an ‘A’ level standard education;
- Have knowledge in Microsoft Office suite; familiarity with systems such as TW, TcU and other Baxter used systems is preferred.