Dhalia Attard Branch Office in Malta is looking to recruit a Secretary
on a full-time basis to join their team
The role specifically requires the Secretary to:
- Be positive and have an outgoing personality;
- Trustworthy, diligent and responsible;
- Able to meet deadlines and multitask;
- Have an 'A-Level' standard of education;
- Assertive and able to work on her own initiative'
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills'
- Have preferably obtained ECDL certification and familiar with Microsoft Office Applications (Word/Excel/Outlook)'
- Fluent in reading and writing in both Maltese and English'
- A valuable team player.
Adequate training will be provided. The applicant will be offered a competitive remuneration package, a Company uniform and will be backed up by a professional infrastructure as well as an excellent working environment.
Dhalia was founded in Malta in 1983 and is the largest privately-owned real estate agency that specializes in sought after property throughout the islands of Malta and Gozo. The organisation currently has a branch network which incorporates 10 residential offices, a letting office and a commercial office around Malta and Gozo supported by over 80 experienced managers and property consultants.