Accutor Limited, Malta is looking to recruit a Paralegal or Legal Administrative Assistant
to join their team as soon as possible on a full-time basis. Experience in this sector is not necessary as full training will be provided, however any experience you do have is an advantage. Accutor Ltd. offers exceptional opportunities to grow and learn in collaboration with an international team.
- A confident and professional manner – our clients include a number of Fortune 2000 companies and you will be communicating with them on the phone and via email on a daily basis;
- A minimal understanding of Corporate Law, Commercial and Employment contracts, negotiation and Client relationships, and legal processes;
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion;
- An exemplary level of attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to sort information;
- Ability to assimilate and absorb new information, then utilise this theoretical information in practical situations;
- Excellent problem solving/judgement skills;
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and meet all deadlines;
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer;
- Language Skills –a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English is essential. Another Foreign language especially German, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Slovak, Czech or French is an advantage, but not essential.
Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specialises in helping organisations, recruitment agencies and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies.
- Full training to be provided;
- Responsible for the setup of each Contractor or Employee in the internal system;
- Responsible for the review, verification and validation of documentation, such as passports, degree certificates;
- Your external interactions will be with Government Agencies, notarial and consular service providers, HR & Legal teams in Fortune 2000 companies, international recruitment agencies, individual employees and independent contractors/ freelancers working across the world;
- Responsible for the filing and reporting of Employment Agreements, Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and others;
- Handle the administration of the electronic Agreement tracking system, including creation and checking Agreements;
- Responsible for uploading Agreements on the Accutor internal system, as well as in the Accutor client portal;
- Responsible for the maintenance of contractor records; ensuring that employee and client changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis review changes for proper authorisation and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations;
- Involved in the coordination of tasks between payroll, legal, sales and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of contractor data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports);
- Working under the direction of Accutor Lawyers and Legal professionals, you will be liaising (internally) with the Accutor Accounts & Payroll, Work Permit & Consular, as well as Sales & Marketing Teams;
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training;
- Assisting the Consular and Work Permit team with the consolidation of data for a work permit and business visa applications.