AXC Offices in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist & Office Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will have reception duties at AXC Offices, helping with stores, clerical duties and assisting office staff members with administrative duties.
- Greet visitors, welcoming them and directing them appropriately, notifying relevant personnel of visitor arrival;
- Answering telephone calls and assisting in queries in person or by referring to other staff members;
- Maintain office and group’s directories;
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook;
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and assisting to their needs;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed;
- Assist office staff with any clerical and administrative duties as requested;
- Assist in the Director’s office as and when required.
AX Construction Ltd. has been established since 1976 providing building services to institutions that recognize the value of a partner who works diligently and creatively to find the best possible solution for each particular project. AX Construction Ltd. relates mainly to civil engineering works, turnkey assignments, project management and restoration work. Over the years, it was entrusted with a number of major projects including the Group’s four hotels; the Group’s head office; Verdala Mansions in Rabat, Malta; Capua Hospital in Sliema; Parliament building superstructure in Valletta; and various other projects which were executed for Group companies and third-party clients. During 2014 and 2015, the construction division developed the Simblija Care Home & Hilltop Gardens Retirement Village on a site measuring circa 17,000 square metres, located in Simblija, limits of Naxxar. In the current financial year and FY2018, the Group will be primarily involved in the conversion of the two newly acquired properties in Valletta to boutique hotels.
- A good level of education;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programmes;
- Very good telephone skills and excellent verbal communication ;
- One-year experience in a similar environment;
- Team worker and takes initiatives.