Global Tech Malta is seeking to recruit a Front Office Clerk to join our team on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting customers visiting the showroom and attending to their requirements;
- Answer incoming phone calls and redirect them or keep messages as required;
- Process documentation with customers’ orders;
- Posting of invoices, etc. in our financial system;
- Processing of online ticketing system;
- Other general office duties as required.
- Candidates must have a minimum O’level standard of education in Maltese & English;
- Be proficient with MS Office (especially Excel and Word);
- Previous experience is considered an asset. On-the-job training will be provided as required;
- A friendly and easy going personality while also being perceptive and disciplined;
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
All applications will be acknowledged and will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Set up in 2013, the Company, which at the time went by another name focused solely on solar panels domestic installations. It consisted of two members who split the day to day operations amongst themselves from a small garage that served as an office, workshop and storage all at once. In 2016, a change in the shareholders brought about a series of changes, that included a re-branding exercise, the opening of its flagship showroom in San Gwann and a newly diversified business model. Global Tech is now servicing both the domestic and the industrial segments with a portfolio of solutions ranging from photovoltaic systems to air- conditions, fire, safety & security. The Company has come a long way, growing exponentially from a small team of 3 to a medium-sized enterprise with a team of 18 key people and a growing workforce of highly skilled installers. “Our Vision is to be the fastest growing local company with the most reputed after sales service within the industry”. “To deliver more than expected by looking at ourselves and always find a reason to improve.” At Global Tech we are the proud official partners of world-class brands covering territorial regions from Malta, Italy, Montenegro, Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria. Our staff is our greatest asset and our growth is attributed to the strong technical team we employ. The secret to our success is in the blend of the team coupled with our after sales service. We invest heavily in our people’s potential not only through reward and training but most importantly, by giving them space and leadership possibilities to deliver in the way they deem best. The Company’s pro-active attitude to business expansion has led to the opening of our first overseas branch in Montenegro. Word of mouth is what has put us on the map effectively. Reliability is our passport along with the fact that Global Tech is a one-stop-shop providing the full circle of services required.