Malta Financial Services Authority is looking to recruit an Internal Services Coordinator
on a full-time basis to join their team within their Administration (Facilities) department. The Internal Services Coordinator
will carry out duties pertaining to internal services offered across the Authority. The ideal candidate will report directly to the Facilities Manager.
Duties attached to this role shall include:
- Monitoring & coordinating the requests logged in the transport booking;
- Monitoring & coordinating the requests received for emergency errands;
- Fleet maintenance coordination;
- Archiving document duties/ shredding secret documentation coordination;
- Carrying out errands related to procurement as deem necessary;
- Coordination of Hospitality aides;
- General maintenance works implementation and coordination (non – technical);
- Other ad-hoc duties that that may arise.
Other important information:
- We are looking for candidates with experience in a similar role;
- Candidates need to hold licence A and have good knowledge of the health and safety requirements emanating from legislation;
- Candidates need to demonstrate the ability to read and write adequately in both English and Maltese.
The MFSA is an Equal Opportunities Employer as certified by the NCPE (National Commission for the Protection of Equality) and is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment procedures. The MFSA reserves the right to withdraw this call at any time and not to select any of the Candidates.
It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of qualifications awarded by Universities and other similar institutions outside Malta to produce a recognition statement on comparability of qualifications issued by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC). Applicants should do so preferably at the application stage or otherwise at the preliminary interview should an applicant be selected for such an interview. Details can be obtained by accessing the National Commission for Further and Higher Education website on www.ncfhe.org.mt under MQRIC heading.
The MFSA shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law. For further details, you may refer to the Data Protection Policy on the MFSA webpage www.mfsa.com.mt.
Candidates are to note that the submission of any false statement/s or omission, even if unintended, may lead to the cancellation of their application and may render the candidate’s appointment liable to termination.
Furthermore, please note that candidates may be asked to submit any documentation in support of the information provided, including but not limited to, proof of qualifications and Police Conduct Certificates.
Malta Financial Services Authority:
The Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) is the single regulator for financial services in Malta. It was established by law on 23 July 2002 taking over supervisory functions previously carried out by the Central Bank of Malta, the Malta Stock Exchange and the Malta Financial Services Centre. The Authority is a fully autonomous public institution and reports to Parliament on an annual basis.