Classic Group Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Operations Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Operations Clerk
is responsible for the company’s supply chain. This generally involves various analytical and researching processes, the checking of invoices against the stock, checking of stock and establishing prices according to procedure and logistics duties. The selected candidate would form part of the Operations Team and would report to the Operations Manager.
Duties to include:
- Analysing price of materials to establish daily exchange rates for the Group’s outlets and for the Pricing Department;
- Pricing of all stock and inputting all data in the system - including measurements, weight, carat weight, collection, cost, RRP, etc;
- Preparation of guarantees including relevant information;
- Overseeing price updates and carrying out manual adjustments across outlets;
- Issuing pricing/ quotes for workshop/ repairs;
- Maintaining progress charts to monitor stock activity;
- Logging in all incoming and outgoing shipments in company software to track processes and shipments;
- Assisting in the preparation and packing of all outgoing goods according to the company’s export policy and procedure.
Classic Group Ltd:
Classic Group Ltd is an established privately owned company that operates in the retail industry specializing in luxury goods. The Company has partnered up with some of the world’s most renowned brands in jewellery and timepieces to create memorable experiences to customers.
- Must have an advanced level standard of Microsoft Excel;
- Must have good communication skills both verbally and written;
- Must be organised and accurate especially when working with figures and entering data.