Accutor Limited is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrative Assistant
on a full-time basis to join their team within their Invoicing team
based in thier office in Malta. You do not need to be an Accountant, or have experience of payroll, as full training will be provided. If you do have experience, this will, however, be an advantage. A minimum of 3 months experience in invoicing is required.
- A confident and professional manner;
- Experience in the finance sector is an advantage, but not essential;
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer;
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in Excel and a keen interest to learn an integrated and automated payroll accounting system;
- Having achieved an Upper Second Class in an Associate Degree OR Experience in Business Administration is an advantage, but not essential;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion;
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines. ;
- The successful candidate should be comfortable in speaking another European language.
Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specialises in helping organisations, recruitment agencies and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies.
- Full training to be provided;
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for Contractors and Employees working around the world; review and ensure the accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all social security tax and other special payroll deductions, as per instructions and training for each region;
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, legal, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of contractor data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g labour "home" work, overtime, leave balances, headcount, social security and pension contribution reports);
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system, including the creation and checking of monthly payslips.
- Setup each contractor, valid programs for each employee's charges, and adherence to systems monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service;
- Responsible for verifying timesheet approvals;
- Responsible for timely invoicing;
- Responsible for expenses reporting;
- Responsible for the uploading of timesheets and payslips onto the Accutor client portal;
- Responsible for the establishment /maintenance of contractor records; ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
- Responsible for reporting activities;
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/ workshops;
- Translation support to Legal, Work Permit, Accounts + Sales & Marketing Teams;
- Consular Support; participation in supporting Work Permit & Business Visa Applications;
- Entity Support; tax & social security registrations in various countries;
- Support the Head of Finance for special tasks, projects, etc;
- Perform reconciliations with our suppliers in case of discrepancies;
- Calculate and book period-end accruals, provisions, and recurring journals;
- Complete month-end closing activities in accordance with Group closing calendars.