Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a corporate-driven, results-oriented and energetic Residency and Citizenship Advisor for one of our clients which is a leader within the International Legal and Corporate services sphere on a full-time basis.
A typical day might include:
- Prospecting clients and intermediaries through on-going monitoring;
- Ensuring Requests are being well handled – replied to promptly and in a timely manner;
- Advising clients on the Residency and Citizenship options;
- Queries are being tackled professionally and the organization’s expectations for quality and productivity are being met;
- Leads are being kept alive and any dormant ones are regularly followed up;
- Assistance is given with any other support after engagement;
- Weekly reporting to Management on the status of projects, opportunities, campaigns and engagements;
- Keeping the database updated as per the set procedures, with all the records relating to requests, updating interactions and notes, and closing opportunities as won or otherwise;
- Identifying, planning and attending conferences or road shows to increase your network;
- Maintaining regular contact with contacts made through conferences – encouraging intermediaries to become introducers and prospective clients to engage us for our services;
- Liaising with our Marketing to measure campaign performance to ensure the desired lead generation in upcoming events;
- Maintaining an avid knowledge particularly on residence programs and any other products which may be attractive to the assigned.
You must be good at and also possess:
- Excellent written and spoken English (both spoken and written);
- Chinese (Mandarin), Arabic or Russian language knowledge would be considered an asset;
- Strong Negotiation skills;
- Networking skills and a pro-active approach;
- Customer Analysis;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, CRM, database and information systems;
- Experience in a professional sales environment;
- Mature and independent and also able to work in a Team.
Why you should join:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Full on the job training will be provided;
- Support of career aspirations and personal development;
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic, multi-lingual firm;
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcomed;
- Stable and strong international background.