Our Client is a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide, employing 800 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East. They are looking to recruit a Company Secretarial Assistant
on a full-time basis to join their Fund Services Department in Malta.
- To manage relevant relationships with team members;
- To manage relationships with clients, Boards and other service providers;
- To build positive relationships and add real value to the teams and entities from a governance perspective;
- To adhere to processes, procedures, and working practices for the greater good of the entities;
- To ensure that the company’s legal entities and clients are in compliance with laws and regulations and relevant;
- internal rules and regulations;
- Assisting with the organising of Meetings, drafting of agendas, preparation of Board papers and attending Board meetings;
- Preparing draft minutes and action point lists of the matters arising from Board meetings and sending them to the client and Board for review within the relevant timeframe;
- Amending minutes and action point lists to incorporate any changes suggested and circulate revised lists to all board members and persons allocated an action point;
- Assisting with any regulatory filings;
- Maintaining corporate registers (e.g., register of directors, etc.);
- Dealing with any other responsibility reasonably assigned by the Company Secretary;
- On-going Company Secretarial compliance for a varied portfolio of clients;
- Changes to directors/secretary registered office;
- Change of Company Name;
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns;
- The holding of Annual General Meetings and Extraordinary General Meetings;
- Assist the Company Secretary to deal with queries and requests on a day to day basis from clients, auditors and internal staff;
- To represent the Company in a professional manner and enhance the perception of the Company as client-oriented, proactive and dedicated to providing superior service.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- Experience in a company secretary/company secretarial assistant role, preferably in a fund or legal environment;
- Strong written communication skills with proven ability in the use of the English language. French or German is an asset;
- Exceptional proofreading is required to ensure the accuracy of the documents and correspondence;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Must be flexible and have the ability to manage shifting priorities;
- Good knowledge of Windows-based software’s;
- Minute taking experience;