Paragon Recruitment is a leading innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels with over 14 years of operational experience. A job opportunity for a full-time experienced Administration Executive has arisen within our Placements Department.
- Maintain and update company documents and databases;
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities;
- Answer queries by employees and clients;
- Organize and file important and confidential company documents;
- Maintain a company calendar, schedule meetings and rooms;
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written Maltese and English;
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Understanding office management and procedure.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- A keen eye to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.