One of our clients, a leader within the financial services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant (Financial Investments) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Administer the dealing of client investments (purchases & sales);
- Issue of investment contract notes pertaining to investments;
- Administer and issue client dividend and interest payments;
- Daily postings of client monies into the company system to ensure that client money is up to date and accurately recorded;
- Reconciliation of client’s accounts in the system against bank accounts;
- Reconciliation of investment holdings;
- Periodically compiling and updating company statistics for Management;
- Engage with customers courteously and efficiently.
- A level in Accounts or an MCAST Diploma in Financial Services would be considered an asset;
- 2+ years experience in a Financial/Accounting role would be considered an asset;
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.