Rizzo, Farrugia & Co (Stockbrokers) Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Administration Assistant's General Duties and Responsibilities:
Administration Assistant Credentials:
- Maintenance of all data in the company’s client database, including the ongoing updating and up-keep thereof;
- Assume responsibility for the proper filing and scanning of documentation;
- Creation of periodic reports as may be required for compliance and/or front office, and the periodic submission thereof;
- Assisting in pre-trading and post-trading administrative duties;
- Handling of or assisting other staff members in other finance, compliance, front office and/or administrative duties as may be necessary from time to time.
Rizzo, Farrugia & Co (Stockbrokers) Ltd:
Rizzo, Farrugia & Co (Stockbrokers) Ltd is a leading investment advisory and stockbroking firm. We are members of the Malta Stock Exchange and licensed by the MFSA. The company has built a reputation for providing excellent service and investment advice solely on the basis of investor objectives and requirements.
- Possess a minimum ‘A’ level of education or other similar qualification, including MCAST qualifications. Candidates with an ‘O’ level of education may also be considered subject to possessing sufficient relevant work experience and competence;
- Must possess good knowledge and working experience in the use of MS Excel, and generally in the use of IT software;
- Ideally, have an interest in financial markets or willingness to learn about financial markets;
- Be fluent in the English language (written and spoken);
- Must be a dynamic, organised, and self-motivated individual;
- Must be capable of taking full responsibility for duties assigned to him/her, capable of working on own initiative and to meet set timeframes and deadlines.