AX Head Office in Malta is looking for a responsible Administration Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks in the Estates Department on a full-time basis.
- To assist the manager in the administrative duties
- Responsible for office administration including documentation & maintaining records
- Responsible for the digitizing of company documents and archiving
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Viewings on Group properties
- Maintains and enhances relations with residents and staff of leased apartments
- Write and distribute emails and inputting of data
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Creating and maintaining records
- Provide general support to visitors and clients
- Performs general office duties: answers the telephone, writes service requests, follows-up on completed or pending service requests, filing and orders office supplies and printed material.
Excellent computer literacy essential for administrative purposes.
AX Head Office:
AX started in 1975 in construction. The company was awarded a couple of landmark building and civil engineering contracts and by mid-eighties, it was already a well-established construction company with Malta’s largest hard rock quarry, the largest pre-cast and pre-stressed concrete plant on the island. Development was a natural diversification for the company. AX group developed individual terraced houses, large scale residential blocks, office blocks, hotels, restaurants. And in 1982 AX ventured into hospitality with AX Sunny Coast 4-star complex in Qawra being its first investment. And soon after the Group inaugurated the largest hotel in Malta, the 4-star AX The Seashells at Suncrest Hotel. Today AX hotels manage 6 hotels including the 4-star AX The Victoria Hotel, a 200 year Palazzo Capua and 5-star city designer hotel in Sliema – AX The Palace. In 2017 AX hotels launched its lasts edition – AX The Saint John Boutique Hotel in Valletta and in 2019 they will be opening one more in Merchant Street. In 2015 AX Group launched the first retirement village on the island redefining the later lifestyle with the luxurious Hilltop Gardens and Simblija Care home in Naxxar. Today the AX Group of companies is a household name in Malta. It’s synonymous to landmark constructions and developments such as the superstructure Parliament in Valletta or restorations like the Birgu ditches. It’s a shareholder in the Valletta Cruise port and Valletta Waterfront and plans to launch the UNESCO approved tunnel underneath Valletta connecting Birgu and Sliema in the coming years.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copying machines
- Excellent communication skills essential for emails, meetings and for frequent liaison with all departments and employees
- Must be meticulous and have excellent organisational skills
- Verbal and written English proficiency is a must
- Able to communicate with co-workers, management, residents and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Clean driving licence
- Required experience 1 year in administration
- Basic knowledge of the property market would be considered an asset.