Our client is a leading Financial Services company. As they are growing, they would like to engage an Actuary.
- Statistical analysis related to the insurance, reinsurance and pension areas
- The analysis of Solvency II reports submitted by the departments
- Assisting in work related to Solvency II - standard formula; internal models and work related to stress testing
- Compiling of statistical market reports and assistance with other reports
- Prepare information and reports for the Regulator
- Assist in assessment of developing risk not covered by the Solvency 2 Standard Formula
Education & Experience
- Have a degree (level 6) preferably in Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics or a related qualification.
- The applicant should ideally have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a related area.
- Applicants not having a degree but having a minimum of 5 years experience will still be considered
- Team Player
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills