Job vacancy: Activities Leader
Working with people from around the world, developing yourself and providing others with amazing, new experiences. Is that what you would love to do this summer? Then this might be the job for you!
EF International Language School in Malta is looking for an Activity Leaders (year-round and for the summer) to join their team on a temporary full-time basis. This would be the perfect job to boost your CV by gaining experience in working in an international and academic company.
What will you be doing:
What will you take away:
- While working at one of our schools, you will be responsible for planning and organizing activities for groups of 34 young international students;
- Every day is different from taking students on unique excursions to running epic themed MurderMysteries while dressed as your favorite film character;
- The role also includes admin duties, such as taking registers and welfare duties.
Who will you be working with:
- After working as an Activity Leader, you will leave having created great memories for your students. You will expand your creative skills by organizing and executing activities. Working with students who are traveling to a foreign country your communication skills are maximized to ensure a smooth experience for everyone;
- Tasked with being the main responsible for your activity group; you will grow your leadership skills by guiding your group from the unfamiliar to the unforgettable.
- Globally we are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. Locally we are a team of managers, teachers, accommodation-, student services-, activities coordinators (and many more) who run the school together. We have different backgrounds and many stories to share with you.
- To be successful in this role, we need you to be legally able to work in Malta. Therefore, you need to have an EU passport or a work permit;
- To keep up with the standards in our school, you also need to have a B2 English level;
- In our company, we all have a ‘going above and beyond, never settling for the status quo’ mindset. If you think the same and want to be the person who makes a difference for our students, then don’t hesitate and apply;
- Our Activity Leader roles are flexible with 2-week contracts or work up to 12 weeks at our larger sites. Summer roles from June, July, and August.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to enhanced police and character reference checks.
EF International Language School:
In EF we are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. But we are also a local team of managers, teachers, accommodation-, student services-, activities coordinators (and many more) who run the school together. We have different backgrounds and many stories to share with you.