CaterEssence in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Payables Clerk
to join their team within the Accounts Department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
In this position, you will be part of the accounts team with the day to day accounting duties.
Main duties will include but not limited to:
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Posting and filing of invoices;
- Perform supplier reconciliations;
- Supplier payments;
- To assist in any other accounting duties as deemed necessary.
CaterEssence is one of the largest and leading privately owned contract caterers in Malta. Established in 2010, CaterEssence operates from a state of the art, central food processing unit spread over 2000 sq. metres at â€˜The Landmarkâ€™ in Qormi. We operate and specialise in hotel contract catering, care home catering, outside catering and producing a wide variety of delicious pastries. CaterEssence employs +200 dedicated personnel, including over qualified 50 chefs who design, prepare, cook and serve our food and pastries in a various locations around Malta.
- Dedicated, having excellent communication skills;
- Multitasking ability coupled with a flexible attitude towards work;
- Reliable and honest;
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment;
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.