InterContinental Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant
who possesses excellent attention to detail, great analytical skills and can be a real team player.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits;
- General bookkeeping and general accounting as well as administrative duties on a daily basis in line with departmental requirements.
What Do You Get?
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of one-year previous experience in a similar environment, coupled with excellent numerical skills and a positive, professional attitude;
- O-Level or A-Level qualification in Accountancy is a must;
- Candidates having a basic knowledge of hotel accounting procedures will be given due consideration.
In return, we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work and develop with a great team of people.
Situated in the exclusive beachside resort of St Julian's, InterContinental Malta is just seven kilometres from Valletta, Malta's capital city, and within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping and entertainment locations. Unwind by our lagoon styled outdoor pool, or simply enjoy a day at our private sandy beach.