Maypole (Holdings) Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Officer to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
- Chasing debtors and processing payments to creditors
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Processing invoices, recording payments and keeping track of expenses
- Completing VAT returns
- Completing bank reconciliations and correcting errors in the inputting of data
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
Accounts Officer Requirements:
Maypole (Holdings) Ltd:
Maypole is a family run Group of businesses operating within the manufacturing and distribution of food products. With a strong emphasis on bread and baked products, the group has its own production facility located in Handaq Malta. Maypole also has a number of retail outlets based on a convenience store concept which are spread throughout the Island. With a strong accent on traditional Maltese Baked products, the group has always believed in the power of innovation and technological advancement. It is this careful balance of respect for tradition while employing the latest technology that has enabled Maypole to offer its Maltese consumers the classic foodstuffs they are used to while ensuring quality, consistency and the latest standards in Food Safety.
- A minimum of 12 months working experience within a similar field
- In possession of an Accounts, qualifications are it A'Level or ACCA modules
- To be determined, committed and driven towards success and possess a 'can do' attitude
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.