One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Junior Financial Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist/preparation of management accounts;
- Intercompany billing/reconciliations;
- Updating of bank accounts including bank reconciliations;
- Updating of purchase ledger including expense postings;
- Assist in annual audits and liaising with auditors.
- University Degree in Accountancy or equivalent or ACCA partly completed;
- 1+ year experience in a similar role;
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.