Our client, operating within the Healthcare sector in Malta, is seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
In this role you will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for:
- Monitoring of bank accounts, posting of bank transactions and updating of bank balances;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Processing of supplier payments and online/credit card payments, updating of credit card transactions;
- Compilation of management accounts within established time frames;
- Processing of Payroll;
- HR and Personnel duties;
- Preparation of monthly reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis;
- Other nominal ledger postings;
- Issuing invoices to the client;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit;
- Fill NSO and similar questionnaires.
- Self-motivated and efficient;
- Able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision;
- Conducts professional behaviour with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree) OR in the final stages of an ACCA qualification (or University degree) and having a minimum of three years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.