A career opportunity for an Accounts Executive
has arisen within Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd, on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will report to the Accounts Manager and will be assisting the Accounting Department to maintain the books of our diverse and local international clientele. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, administering accounting records, posting of routine transactions, assistance in the preparation of Management Accounts, VAT Returns, VAT Recapitulative Statements, Processing of Payments and Payroll Preparation.
The Accounts Executive
must identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Accounts Manager. The candidate must prove that he\she is able to work as part of a team and is able to perform in a demanding, client-oriented environment. An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.
Accounts Executive Minimum Qualifications Required:
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd:
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd, is registered in Malta which provides a boutique of services to local and international clients. The company offers Corporate Services, Tax and Advisory Services. VAT compliance, Foundations and Trusts amongst other services. The firm is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisers made up of more than 300 firms in 90 countries. We have been established since 2004 and boast a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
- Applicants must be working towards achieving a qualification in accounting (ACCA or an Accounting Degree from a recognised University)
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding communication - both spoken and written (in particular, business report writing) and people skills
- A highly organised character and ability to work on own initiative and without supervision,