Eurocem Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Executive
to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
Key Responsibilities are:
Qualifications and Experience:
- To perform day to day financial transactions including checking and posting invoices;
- Preparing payments and invoicing;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Issuing of several reports as requested by the Finance Manager;
- Assisting with Audits;
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns.
- Holding/in the stages of acquiring accounting qualifications, such as ACCA or a university degree;
- Work experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Sage will be considered an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organisational and administration skills;
- Highly organised with a positive attitude;
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English Language.
Further training will be provided as necessary and on an on-going basis.
Eurocem Limited was incorporated in 2016 with the overall aim of streamlining the purchasing arm of the various shareholders in their procurement of high-quality stone aggregate and cement. The company has continued to grow with the local construction industry and has consolidated its procurement process by entering into long-term agreements with foreign suppliers resulting in significant improvements in economic efficiency and qualitative value. Today, Eurocem Limited is continuously working to enhance the research and development of the materials imported to meet the challenges and technical advances demanded by the road construction and civil engineering industry in Malta. In turn, Eurocem Limited is one of the leading importers for cement and stone aggregates for use in asphalt concrete and concrete applications. Our approach is to drive value for our customers by providing consistent quality materials and by finding new and creative solutions to their needs. We strive to ensure complete and ongoing customer satisfaction.