Alberta in Malta is currently looking to employ an Accounts Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Finance Executive will be expected to be an all-rounder mainly focussing on receivables.
- Issuing invoices to clients in respect of sales orders of jobs and projects together with any credit notes required.
- Checking that information received is correct prior to invoicing.
- Taking care of maintenance agreements invoices issued to customers on a monthly basis and keep a record of all contracts.
- Maintains adequate filing in order, including receivable and job card documentation, and other miscellaneous filings
- Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him.
- Maintain the petty cash and keep track any can contraventions to be paid by our employees.
- Prepare monthly bank Reconciliations
- Helping in the closing of month WIP at month-end, and close project 100% complete in the system.
- Helping in monthly analysis of certain projects
- Scanning of all documentation related to invoicing if needed.
- Reconcile the daily cash flows of ISTC and PT Matic
- Monthly ad hoc stock checks (Stores and a/s Vans)
- Assist in postings and reconciliations of Madliena Lodge
- Prepare all postings related to Libya Company including management accounts.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- The list of ‘Duties & Responsibilities’ appearing in this job description is neither necessarily exhaustive nor is any part of this job description permanent or immutable.
- The job holder shall carry out his/her duties as directed by the job holder’s superior.