One of our clients within the insurance services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Handling all payments and receipts then registering them in the system;
- Clearing of cash control accounts;
- Looking after technical and non-technical payments;
- Helping in extra administrative work;
- Allocating debtors.
- A level standard/AAT qualification;
- Strong verbal and written communication in both Maltese and English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish would be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- Proactive, flexible and be able to work on an independent basis;
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset.