E&L Enterprises Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
Who is right for the job?
Someone who is driven to go above and beyond. You must be comfortable managing a high volume of accounts and work within our accounts department to ensure incomparable customer service at every customer touchpoint.
What will your role entail?
- Processing of daily receivable transactions such as preparing deposits slips when needed, maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day’s transactions, assist in the upkeep of debtors on a weekly basis;
- Reconciliation of debtor’s accounts;
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements;
- Chasing up outstanding debts;
- Photocopying and scanning documents;
- Filing of all accounting department documents;
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- An advanced level of education in accounts;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in accounts;
- Possess an ECDL certification or good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good knowledge of Sage;
If you have the experience needed but not the qualifications, we are still interested to hear from you!
E&L Enterprises Ltd:
E&L Enterprises started out as a company which specialised in blasting, galvanising and spray back in 2008. We have expanded our industrial capability to steel manufacturing, stainless steel, CNC and sheet metal. We continued to thrive and adapt in the domestic and commercial market, especially in marine-related shipping activities and construction. With a team of over 40 skilled labourers, we excel, optimize and offer our services to a number of prestigious locations in Malta, we continued to enhance our technology in order to adapt and enhance efficiency in the domestic market.