On behalf of their clients who are leaders in the Services Industry, Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will assist the Accounts Executive with processing and updating of the accounts system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in weekly bank deposits;
- Helping in Issuing of Sales invoices and send to clients;
- Post supplier purchases invoices in the system;
- Creditors reconciliations & allocations;
- Scan and file certain documentation where needed;
- Any other tasks requested by the HOD.
- Be organised and up to date with duties;
- Able to take an initiative and act on what’s required;
- Able to work in a group and work with other departments on a day to day basis.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an accounts department or as a front office clerk;
- Have a sound accounting background;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Salary package will be up to €7 per hour.