AX The Saint John, Valletta Malta is looking for an Accounts Clerk who is highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player with strong leadership and goal oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry. Responsibilities include administering accounting records, posting of routine transactions, preparation and checking of Sales invoices.
Accounts Clerk Responsibilities:
Accounts Clerk Requirements:
- To maintain the general ledger and respective reconciliations.
- To print payment cheques and refer them for signature.
- To handle all foreign exchange matters.
- To assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- To handle petty cash payments.
- To deal with debtors and creditors.
- To ensure that the company’s financial policies are adhered to.
AXThe Saint John:
The latest addition to the capital city, The Saint John, a boutique accommodation was once a former merchant’s residence and shop. It has now been elegantly converted to provide an intriguing and hospitable setting. The building has been revamped to showcase its architectural features. While the furnishings might still have an industrial feel, it still provides warmth and style with a strong focus on guest comfort. The natural light from the central courtyard makes the entrance welcoming. The property provides the latest technology for guests to enjoy the comfort and facilities needed and expected by the modern traveller.
- Advanced level of education in Accounting
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Basic computer skills are essential
- Good knowledge of Opera would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese.