Class Optical Limited, Malta is looking to recruit a smart, reliable, highly organised and efficient Accounts Clerk
to join our growing team on a part-time basis.
Accounts Clerk's Responsibilities:
- The Accounts Clerk will assist with the general accounting duties of the finance department.
- The role calls for a conscientious individual, with at least three years of experience in an administrative position in accounting or similar environment and a good standard of education. Applicants must have excellent organisational skills, coupled with a meticulous approach to work. In addition, candidates must be capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines, and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in working with an ERP such as Access Dimensions or similar will be considered an asset.
- A good command of English and computer literacy in office applications is a requirement for this position.
- Part Time
- Indefinite Contract
- 20 hours per week (flexible)
- Flexible Start & End time of working day between 7.30am and 5 pm.
Besides joining an awesome team the company offers additional benefits, such as free private health insurance, annual performance bonus, yearly company product vouchers and regular team events.
Class Optical Limited:
Class Optical Limited is a specialist organisation operating within the optical industry serving the local market for over thirty years. It has developed a business network in the North African region. The company provides the full spectrum of optical products and services to the optical retail sector. CLASS operates a fully-fledged laboratory providing lens surfacing, tints & coats and edging services. The company prides itself in its acquired competence offering a high-quality product. The trading department represents an extensive portfolio spreading across optical frames and sunglasses under the LUXOTTICA brand, contact lenses and lens care products and recently awarded distributorship for ZEISS optical lenses. CLASS continues to seek growth in keeping with its mission to promote personal wellbeing and is currently developing its presence in the oral care sector representing TRISA brand. The company is also present in the retail sector operating a number of optical outlets under the VISION brand name.