As part of its strategic growth and development, Fish and Fish Limited, Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to complement its Finance department on a full-time basis. As an Accounts Clerk
, you will perform bookkeeping and other accounting duties while supporting the Finance Department in daily office tasks. You will be expected to be hard working and efficient with an eye for detail and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers using Sage
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Issuing invoices and statements and monitoring receivables
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and monitoring payables
- Issuing payments
- Maintaining and reconciling expense schedules
- Assisting in the compilation of monthly management reports
- Assisting with any other duties as may be required within the Finance Department.
Fish & Fish Ltd:
Fish and Fish Limited was established in 1995, one of the first local aquaculture companies. Over the years, the company developed its business worldwide becoming a leader in the industry and growing into a group involved in a number of business sectors ranging from Maritime services and logistics to property development and hospitality.
- A post-secondary qualification in Accounting or equivalent
- At least one-year work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in Sage and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal, knowledge of Maltese, while not compulsory, will be considered an asset
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail coupled with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision.