Infinitely Xara Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on full-time or reduced hours. The Accounts Clerk
will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Duties include but not limited to:
Qualifications / Experience:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Posting of invoices, payments and receipts
- Issuing of invoices, statements and debtor chasing
- Petty cash postings and reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations.
Infinitely Xara Ltd:
Infinitely Xara is a luxury five-star brand known for its fine hospitality and catering; owners and operators of The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux, a 17th century Palazzo Hotel in Mdina and The Xara Lodge, a true multi-purpose venue covering over 5,000 sq meters nestled in the open Rabat countryside. Infinitely Xara is also the operators of Palazzo de Piro Cultural Centre and The Medina Restaurant in Mdina. Infinitely Xara now provides business travellers with a conference space at The Xara Lodge nearby that holds up to 1000 delegates for product launches and other corporate events, suites of meeting rooms, a lavish Boardroom, as well as extensive grounds for receptions, team-building and entertaining. Moreover, the Palazzo de Piro adds a superb Sala Nobile, an enfilade of private dining rooms, a banqueting room and a plethora of intimate spaces that overlook 240-degree panoramic views of the Maltese Islands to the sea. Our brand character is energetic, warm, thoughtful and contemporary. These values are the inspiration of how we approach every part of our operation, and have led to us being recognised with numerous international awards, as well as the loyalty of our guests and customers.
- This post calls for a reliable, meticulous individual with an eye for detail and with the ability to multi-task and work on own initiative together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and accounting packages
- Must have an A Level in Accounts with a minimum of 1-year working experience
- Hospitality working experience is considered an asset.