AX The Palace & The Victoria Hotel, Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on a part-time basis. The Accounts Clerk
a highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player with strong leadership and goal oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry. Responsibilities include administering accounting records, posting of routine transactions, preparation and checking of Sales invoices.
Accounts Clerk Responsibilities:
Accounts Clerk Requirements:
- To maintain the general ledger and respective reconciliations.
- To print payment cheques and refer them for signature.
- To handle all foreign exchange matters.
- To assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- To handle petty cash payments.
- To deal with debtors and creditors.
- To ensure that the company’s financial policies are adhered to.
AX The Palace & The Victoria Hotel:
Step into the world of this luxury 137 bedroom hotel with elegant rooms, extravagant spa facilities and multi-purpose conference halls with free Wi-Fi and underground parking facilities for your ultimate convenience. The Victoria Hotel revels in comfort and charm with the loyal staff’s help embracing a harmonious feeling of the home-like environment. The Palace Hotel in Sliema is one of the top 5 star hotels in Malta. It is highly rated for its 5-star services, exquisite cuisine and impeccable organisation and surroundings. The Palace provides top services and facilities. The Palace is an eco-leading efficient high-class hotel in Malta. It adopts a modern façade that attracts travellers and locals alike. As soon as you enter one of the top Sliema hotels in Malta, you are greeted by a world of luxury, exquisite accommodation and excellence in service.
- Advanced level of education in Accounting.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Basic computer skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of Opera would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese language